Are you looking to up your shower game and get the most out of your daily routine? Look no further! Here are 10 beauty tips to help you achieve the best results for your hair and skin.
1. Should I start with the body or the hair?
The same product should not be used on the body and on the hair because this can lead to imbalances, such as greasy hair and dry skin.
2. What are the best products to use for my skin and hair?
For your body, opt for a product that is gentle and moisturizing, such as a superfatted soap.
3. What is the ideal duration and temperature for a shower?
4. What is a superfatted soap and who is it for?
5. Does a product that lathers a lot wash better?
6. Should scrubs be applied to wet skin?
7. How to choose between shower gel and soap?
Today you will find the same benefits in both textures. However, you should know that solid soaps often contain fewer ingredients. Shower gels, on the other hand, are often favored by the most sensitive skins because they are less detergent, and therefore softer with their hydrolipidic film.
8. Is the shower flower a good ally?
9. Is it better to shower at night or in the morning?
In the morning, a shower is invigorating and can help wake you up, while a night-time shower can help you relax and prepare for a good night's sleep. Pick the best time for you!
10. What should I do after a shower?
By incorporating these tips into your shower routine, you'll be on your way to achieving healthy, radiant hair and skin. Happy showering!
See how to practice or adopt a water saving shower, easily, here.